Sunday, January 05, 2014

Favorite Quilt Tops of 2013

These are my two favorite tops finished in 2013, neither of them quilted yet!  I started off 2013 by finishing a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt called Easy Street.  I love the colors!  I started it after Thanksgiving 2012 and it was a finished top in January 2013.  I am not a green fan but I do love this quilt!  It's huge! 
 I ended the year finishing a log cabin quilt from a book by Judy Martin.  I started sewing it at a retreat at Palouse Divide Lodge in November and finished the top in December, 5,206 pieces.  It's 94 X 94.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Are you sure you don't want to trade Easy Street quilts? :) I love the log cabin quilt so much.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Fabulous quilts - they almost seem to vibrate with color and design.