Saturday, March 03, 2012

Day Three of 10 miles and a quilt top


I did it, not as energetically as I wanted, but I pedaled another 10 miles on the bike.  30 miles in 3 days and I increased the level for a bit and used hand weights for awhile also.  I do love reading on my Kindle while biking, although it covers the display.  That is actually a good thing!

The quilt top consists of 12 blocks from a BOM with a small group last year and birthday blocks from the same group the year before.  Red and white is not my usual style but I love the quilt top!

3 comments:

Tink said...

OOLaaLaa...it is beautiful!! Also impressive your biking discipline...way to go girlfriend!

Jeanne said...

Good job on your bike ride and what a pretty sampler quilt.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Ohhh I love white with a single color - as you well know - the sampler is just lovely.

And good going on the exercise - it is hard to keep at it. You are doing great.